Publications of Eric Rutten
Load the BibTeX file
- A. Girault, E. Rutten. Automating the Addition of Fault Tolerance with Discrete Controller Synthesis. Formal Methods in System Design, 2010.
- A. Gamatié, E. Rutten, H. Yu, P. Boulet, J.-L. Dekeyser. Synchronous Modeling and Analysis of Data Intensive Applications. Journal on Embedded Systems, 2008:0-22, September 2008. download
- H. Yu, A. Gamatié, E. Rutten, J.-L. Dekeyser. Model Transformations from a Data Parallel Formalism towards Synchronous Languages. In Embedded Systems Specification and Design Languages - Selected papers from FDL 2007, Chap. 13, Lecture Notes Electrical Engineering Vol. 10, Springer Verlag, 2008.
- Ouassila Labbani, Jean-Luc Dekeyser, Pierre Boulet, Eric Rutten. UML2 profile for modelling controlled data parallel applications. In Advances in Design and Specification Languages for Embedded Systems, Sorin A. Huss (ed.), Springer Verlag, September 2007.
- E. Dumitrescu, A. Girault, H. Marchand, E. Rutten. Multicriteria Optimal Reconfiguration of Fault-Tolerant Real-Time Tasks. In Workshop on Discrete Event Systems, WODES'10, Berlin, Germany, September 2010.
- H. Yu, A. Gamatié, E. Rutten, J.-L. Dekeyser. Safe Design of High-Performance Embedded Systems in a MDE Framework. In 1th IEEE International workshop UML and Formal Methods, UML&FM'08, 2008.
- E. Rutten. Reactive control of adaptive embedded systems - a position paper. In 7th Workshop on Adaptive and Reflective Middleware (ARM'08), 2008.
- A. Gamatié, E. Rutten, H. Yu, P. Boulet, J.-L. Dekeyser. Modeling and Formal Validation of High-Performance Embedded Systems. In 7th International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing, ISPDC '08, July 2008.
- Huafeng Yu, Abdoulaye Gamatié, Eric Rutten. Model Transformations from a Data Parallel Formalism towards Synchronous Languages. In Forum on specification and Design Languages, FDL'07, 2007.
- L. Besnard, H. Marchand, E. Rutten. The Sigali Tool Box Environment. Ann-Arbor (MI, USA), July 2006.
- G. Delaval, E. Rutten. A Domain-specific Language for Task Handlers Generation, Applying Discrete Controller Synthesis. In ACM Symposium on Applied computing, SAC'06, Pages 901-905, April 2006.
- Alain Girault, Eric Rutten. Discrete Controller Synthesis for Fault-Tolerant Distributed Systems. In Proceedings of the Ninth International Workshop on Formal Methods for Industrial Critical Systems, FMICS 04, September 2004.
- E. Dumitrescu, A. Girault, E. Rutten. Validating Fault-Tolerant Behaviors of Synchronous System Specifications by Discrete Controller Synthesis. In IFAC Workshop on Discrete Event Systems, WODES'04, Reims, France, September 2004.
- Karine Altisen, Aurélie Clodic, Florence Maraninchi, Eric Rutten. Using Controller-Synthesis Techniques to Build Property-Enforcing Layers. In Proceedings of the European Symposium on Programming, ESOP'03, April 7 - 11, 2003,Warsaw, Poland, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), 2003.
- A. Gamatié, E. Rutten, H. Yu. A Model for the Mixed-Design of Data-Intensive and Control-Oriented Embedded Systems. Rapport de Recherche INRIA, No 6589, July 2008. download
- E. Rutten. Reactive control of adaptive embedded systems. Rapport de Recherche INRIA, No 6604, July 2008. download
- Huafeng Yu, Abdoulaye Gamatié, Eric Rutten, Jean-Luc Dekeyser. Model Transformations from a Data Parallel Formalism towards Synchronous Languages. Rapport de Recherche INRIA, No 6291, September 2007.
- Emil Dumitrescu, Alain Girault, Hervé Marchand, Eric Rutten. Optimal discrete controller synthesis for the modeling of fault-tolerant distributed systems. Rapport de Recherche INRIA, No 6137, March 2007.
- G. Delaval, E. Rutten. A Domain-Specific Language for Multi-task Systems, applying Discrete Controller Synthesis. Research Report INRIA, No 5690, September 2005. download
- Eric Rutten, Hervé Marchand. Automatic Generation of Safe Handlers for Multi-Task Systems. Rapport de Recherche INRIA, No 5345, October 2004. download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.