- Model-driven High-level Programming of Embedded Systems. Selected papers from Sla++p'07 and Sla++p'08. F. Maraninchi, M. Mendler, M. Pouzet, A. Girault, E. Rutten (eds.), Special issue of the Journal on Embedded Systems, 2008. download
- A. Girault, H. Kalla. Bicriteria Multi-Processor Static Scheduling. ERCIM News, 75:46-47, October 2008. download
- A. Gamatié, E. Rutten, H. Yu, P. Boulet, J.-L. Dekeyser. Synchronous Modeling and Analysis of Data Intensive Applications. Journal on Embedded Systems, 2008:0-22, September 2008. download
- T. Ayav, P. Fradet, A. Girault. Implementing fault-tolerance in real-time programs by automatic program transformations. ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems (TECS), 7(4):1-43, July 2008.
- H. Yu, A. Gamatié, E. Rutten, J.-L. Dekeyser. Model Transformations from a Data Parallel Formalism towards Synchronous Languages. In Embedded Systems Specification and Design Languages - Selected papers from FDL 2007, Chap. 13, Lecture Notes Electrical Engineering Vol. 10, Springer Verlag, 2008.
- J.-P. Banâtre, P. Fradet, Y. Radenac. The Chemical Reaction Model - Recent Developments and Prospects. In Software-Intensive Systems and New Computing Paradigms, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 5380, Pages 209-234, 2008.
- E. Rutten. Reactive control of adaptive embedded systems - a position paper. In 7th Workshop on Adaptive and Reflective Middleware (ARM'08), 2008.
- H. Yu, A. Gamatié, E. Rutten, J.-L. Dekeyser. Safe Design of High-Performance Embedded Systems in a MDE Framework. In 1th IEEE International workshop UML and Formal Methods, UML&FM'08, 2008.
- S. Djoko Djoko, R. Douence, P. Fradet. Specialized Aspect Languages Preserving Classes of Properties. In Proc. of the Sixth IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods (SEFM'08), Pages 227-236, November 2008.
- A. Gamatié, E. Rutten, H. Yu, P. Boulet, J.-L. Dekeyser. Modeling and Formal Validation of High-Performance Embedded Systems. In 7th International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing, ISPDC '08, July 2008.
- G. Delaval, A. Girault, M. Pouzet. A Type System for the Automatic Distribution of Higher-order Synchronous Dataflow Programs. In International Conference on Languages, Compilers, and Tools for Embedded Systems, LCTES'08, Pages 101-110, Tucson (AZ), USA, June 2008.
- G. Delaval. Modular Distribution and Application to Discrete Controller Synthesis. In International Workshop on Model-driven High-level Programming of Embedded Systems, SLA++P'08, ENTCS, Budapest, Hungary, March 2008.
- S. Djoko Djoko, R. Douence, P. Fradet. Aspects Preserving Properties. In Proc. of the ACM SIGPLAN 2008 Symposium on Partial Evaluation and Program Manipulation (PEPM'08), Pages 135-145, January 2008.
- G. Goessler. Component-based Modeling and Reachability Analysis of Genetic Networks. research report INRIA, No 0, 2008.
- P. Fradet, S. Hong Tuan Ha. Aspects of Availability - Enforcing timed properties to prevent denial of service. Research Report INRIA, No 6754, December 2008.
- B. Jeannet. Relational interprocedural analysis of concurrent programs. Research Report INRIA, No 6671, October 2008.
- A. Gamatié, E. Rutten, H. Yu. A Model for the Mixed-Design of Data-Intensive and Control-Oriented Embedded Systems. Rapport de Recherche INRIA, No 6589, July 2008. download
- E. Rutten. Reactive control of adaptive embedded systems. Rapport de Recherche INRIA, No 6604, July 2008. download
- G. Delaval. Répartition Modulaire de Programmes Synchrones. PhD Thesis INPG, INRIA Grenoble Rhône-Alpes, projet Pop-Art, July 2008.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.